Friday, April 14, 2006

"I think spring has sprung."

It seems as though spring has sprung here. It's been over 55 all week and sometimes over 65. Yay! So trees are blooming, and plants are growing and life isn't quite as dreary as it tends to get in the winter. Plus, Buddah's birthday's coming up soon, and there are lanters hanging up all down the streets. It's really pretty. And today, on the way back from lunch, these Buddhists gave me a little lotus flower lantern. Super cool.

To help you all see what I see, here are some pics. This first one is the lanters, right across from my school, taken last night.

Pretty, I think. :) And this next one is one of the trees outside my apartment. Cherrie blossom, I think...


In other news, I went completely ballistic on this kid today, and I'm not gonna lie that it felt AWESOME because he SUCKS and I'm pretty sure that if I wouldn't go to jail, I'd physically injure him. Anyway, there was a whole situation preceding the explosion involving a book falling on my foot and the class laughing and the offender not apologizing and the entire class sitting in silence for about half an hour and doing NOTHING, but anyway, that explosion was KEY to my life. AND, to top it all off, I asked my supervisor to call his mom before the whole thing happened.

I was so mad at him I was literally shaking.

Anyway... appointment at the clinic tomorrow to see about getting insulin pump supplies here and, hopefully, to find out why my good knee's been hurting all week.

So... yeah. That's my update for now.

Here's hopin' for good weekends all around. :)

Much love.


Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger omega7j said...

Hmmm does the kid's name start with an L...and end in an ion? LOL I'm sorry he's getting so much worse. I hope you and his mom can find something to do with him. Thanks for checking into the mail stuff for me and letting me know whats happening with it :P. I hope you have a great weekend..and I miss you :(

10:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ha ha, I KNEW that you would know what kid it was. :)

Miss you too, btw...

7:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those lanterns are so pretty, I would hang them right in the house!!!

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, that was me. sorry. i fail.

--crystal

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home