Saturday, April 08, 2006

"Are you really my Bubba?"

Have you seen my dog? Becuse I took him to get a haircut, and this is what came back:



He's hairless! His shaggy hair is gone! I hardly recognize my little baby. And he's TOTALLY depressed about it; his head is hanging low, and he won't even give me kisses. It's pretty bad... And he hates life even more because it's still a bit chilly out, so I'm making him wear his outfit so he doesn't get cold.


And the shampoo she used smells really strong. Ewww.

I hope it grows back fast!

Hopefully good plans are in the works for tonight... Fingers crossed.

Ewww again. He's farting.

Much love.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember when you cut your hair off! Same thing-grow it back. He looks like a whole different dog!
Now he really needs a sweater. Maybe I can find a pattern for a doggy sweater cause God knows he needs one now.
Poor baby. Did the barber give you anti depressents for him and you?

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG that poor dog!!!

At least my stepmom didn't do it. You should have seen the job she did on Chester when my dad forgot to take him to the groomer's. It was sad.... We had to put a sweater on him just to cover it up!

1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh, the joys of motherhood!

Tiffany

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS Does he speak English or Korea, or is he bi-lingual. Like when people on the street tell him that he is cute in Korean, does he get the picture?

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, he probably doesn't speak "Korea" LOL

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, remember when we shaved Butter and he was REAL depressed about it? Yeah, bad times.

And are you sure that's your dog?? He doesn't look ANYTHING like the other pictures...

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home