Sunday, April 02, 2006

"Sorry dude."--John

I'm sure you all want to know how my weekend was, right? Well, wait no longer. Here's the scoop.

Friday night was my last dance class, and I was a little bit sad, truthfully, but I can always go back if I get too bored and fat. I may go come next winter, when I'm still here... Balls. Moving on.

Saturday was my day with Lancelot, because he got the snip snip. Yes, friends, he is no longer a man. So while he had the surgery, I went to Suyu, one short bus ride away, and chilled out in Starbucks for a while, reading the new book I'm obsessed with. The Time Traveler's Wife. Ob sessed. Check it out. Anyway, then I walked around and ended up with a new tank top, a new coat, and a new shirt. Whatever, I was stressed, so I had to have some retail therapy. Whatever. Anyway, my boy did very well, and he has three bandages, but he's a little trooper. He was pretty pathetic yesterday, but today he's almost back to his old self, so that's good.

After I brought him home, I just sat around and watched Sex and the City and The O.C. all afternoon. Rachel came over for dinner, which I cooked, and it was nice to have company.

Today was a recheck at the vet (he's fine) another trip to Starbucks (whatever, it's fine) and a lunch with JohnandLindsay and The Americans who were staying with them. Yummy. We walked around Insadong for a minute, and I bought a jogsaw puzzle off the street because I am the coolest kid ever. :) Then Linds and I went to Apgujeong where we bought nose studs and I got two piercings. Whatever. They will turn into an orbital next month when I get the barbells changed to a hoop. And let me just mention that two piercings and three nose studs cost me $15. Hooooooooooot.

Another good weekend. :)

Back to work tomorrow. Poo.

Much love.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did you get pierced?

T-Dogg

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, what did you get pierced!

7:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My right ear, in the middle of the lobe.

It'll be pretty cute.

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home