Sunday, March 26, 2006

"Yeah, I bought you Michael Bolton tickets for your birthday."--Kelly

I spent my Saturday fabulously and it was awesome. Started the day with a dog walk. Then headed to Itaewon and spent LARGE amounts of money. I bought a dress, lunch, bracelets, a doggy outfit for Lancelot, and, oh yeah, my tickets to and from Hawaii. Yay!!!

It's a funny thing about spending money, once I spend some, I just wanna spend more. Anyway... Yeah. The dress=REAL hot, and I'm so excited about Hawaii I could pee.

Also had lunch with a friend, and it was really nice to catch up with her., and joke about seeing Micheal Bolton.

Ha ha, I just figured out the way to stop my dog from barking... Bark back. Ha ha ha, it's so funny. He stares at me like, what the HECK just happened? It's awesome.

Anyway, after my spending spree, I came home for a minute and headed back out again to have dinner with my friends. Mark, his gf and I went to Brachel's (Brandon+Rachel) house, where Rachel actually cooked food for us; including mashed potatoes that were JOYful. It was just nice to hang out and chat and eat a meal that I didn't have to buy OR cook. Yay.

Yesterday was just a good day. And I am happy.

Today I took Lancelot for a long walk and did some errands, then I went to church. Now I suppose I'll have to work on my monthly plan. BALLS.

Well, at least I feel like I spent my weekend well.

*Sidenote: Still trying to update about the wedding but Blogger seems to be FIRMLY against it. I'm getting REAL pissed about it.

Much love.

1 Comments:

Blogger omega7j said...

Hey..is that Rachel and Tony Rachel? Or a new Rachel that you met? Anyways, let me know how youare doing chicki...and how the school is running..lol. I would love to hear from you. Things here are the same as always....boooring..lol. I'll talk to you soon. I kepe trying to phone you but the time difference is terrible. anytime i think of it you are either in school or ist like 4 in the morning for you. Ug...ill get it soon. TTFN

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home