Tuesday, March 14, 2006

John:"I hate birthday parties." Rodney: "I do too."

Okay, so I hate birthdays. ESPECIALLY birthday parties at school, as does nearly everyone that works there. I mean, I'm not a huge fan of celebrating my own birthday, let alone the faux birthdays of two of my students. Ick. They were SO loaded with sugar and I just suddenly became completely exausted and it was icky. But anyway, here are some pics because, as annoying and exausting as the kids can be, they're still real darn cute.


Pitt and Julie, the birthday kids.

My whole class. Notice Willy and James being crazy in the foreground. They're ALWAYS like that.

Always.

Also, I officially signed my 6 month contract today. So, I'm staying until January 31st. I got everything I wanted, which is awesome. So... I'm staying.

Start saving for Hawaii.

In other news, Lancelot climbed on my bed last night after drinking a bunch of water, and he totally audibly burped in my face. It was really cute. :) My little baby got his last set of shots today AND his big doggy teeth have grown in, at least the front set. So that's exciting. But today at the vet I found out that one of his nuts hasn't, like, decended or whatever, and it's bascially "stuck" in his abdomen. Is he my dog or what?

I mean COME ON.

Geesh.

Much love.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home