Tuesday, February 28, 2006

"We're gonna do a song that'll take you back to a time when life was simple and there was only one boy band."

And then... The music starts.

We had Performance Theater today, and my kids did "Step by Step" by the wonderful New Kids on the Block. Let's just say, it was awesome, complete with patented New Kids moves and everything. After, John says to me, "You went home and actually practiced that, didn't you? I can see you playing the song at home, dancing around." Ha ha. Not acutally true, but I did think about it. It wsa SO awesome. I didn't take pics, but I DO have a video. Yeah, you're jealous.

How will I top myself next month? I didn't even think about that. Balls.

Hmm, what else? Oh, day off tomorrow! Yay! Going to see the Matisse exhibit with a pal and that's IT. I'd feel bad if I wasted the whole day doing nothing, but I don't want to do too much or I'll just be worn down like I would be if I worked. So... a little Matisse should do me good.

Not much else to say really. Took a cute pic of the dog and then played with it in my photo editor. Here are the results.



I brushed all his hair forward and it looked really cute.

Had pumpkin soup for dinner and LOVED it. Mmmm. I'm gonna have to find a recipe for that stuff because I will miss it BIG time.

Anyway, gonna watch some TV, veg, and sleep for at LEAST the next 12 hours.

Aaaawesome.

Much love.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My grand puppy looks so precious. Should we make prints and send to the family???!!!
Have a great day off and enjoy Matisse. Should be fun. And I am sure you can find a reciepe for Pumpkin soup. Infact, I probably have one.

6:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

But it's not the same soup... This is, like, Korean health porridge soup and it's GOOO-OOD.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home