Friday, February 10, 2006

"Let's never come here again because it will never be as much fun."Charlotte, Lost in Translation

I just finished watching Lost in Translation. I saw it once before, and I wasn't really, like, that into it. But now, having lived in Korea for almost six months, I SO get that movie on a whole nother level. (Is "nother" a word? Anyone? Anyone?) I teared up at the end, I'll admit it. Anyway, it was a great re-watch. It was awesome, a joy in my soul. Of which, I've needed a few lately.

Let's just say I cried in the bathroom at school yesterday. Yeah, my day was THAT good. I don't even know HOW it got to that point, but it did... Yesterday was just a bad day and I'm glad it's over. A new leaf has been turned over. I think it was just a freak-out that was coming anyway, because of all the change and hitting my 6 months and just... everything. But I feel like it's done now, for the most part, and I'm happy again. :)

So in other news, it snowed here the other day, like two inches overnight and it was a little bit magical, and as I was walking to school, I saw this. If you can't read it, the sign says "Summer Event." Clearly a summer event is now in progress.



What. The. Heck?

I have this cut on my hand, my palm, and it's HORRIBLE. I can't wash it, and it gets dry and hurts and AHHHH! Balls. It SUCKS. I am falling apart, I think.

Picked up my glasses after dance today and they are a little bit awesome. :) Clearly, more pairs will be forthcoming.

The Olympics start today!!!!!! Yay!!! Hopefully AFN will cover it and I'll get my fix.

K. That's it for now.

Much love.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember watching Lost in Translation with you and Brigette. I miss you two so much...

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home