Wednesday, January 25, 2006

"I'm so over the naked right now."--Rachel

Yes, Rachel, The J and I were all naked together last night. We went to the sauna in celebration of The J's 25th birthday and because we all needed a little relaxation in our lives. It was pretty great, a much nicer place than the sauna by the school. I might just have to go back on Monday to celebrate my day off. LOVE it. We'll see though.

On the walk there, we went under an overpass where the subway goes. And by "went under" I mean I had to stoop.

The opening was only 1.5 meters tall. Um... nice.

So that was yesterday. Today was a day of sadness for many, as it was the last day of kindergarten before new teachers show up and old ones leave. Acutally, one new teacher already showed up. Ty, from Windsor. Whatever. He's been in Korea before, so hopefully CIS won't shock him. Anyway, I even got a little teary when Elly said by to them (she's leaving) and when I took thier names off thier chairs and cubbies. :( My little Spots are moving to Spong Bob class... They're growing up! Yes, I'm moving with them but still...

The day ended on a high note, however, when John goes "Hey, Alicia. Eric fell in the fish bowl." And I look over, and Eric (my little mullet) is standing there, bum sopping wet and dripping on the floor, and I realize he's just, effectively, sat in the fish "pot" we have on the floor. So I start laughing, and the poor kid gets all embarassed and starts to cry (Eric NEVER cries. Ever.) and I felt horrible because I was laughing, and it was funny, but he was so embarassed. Anyway, John and I (and everyone else, too) got a laugh. So for the next week, while we're changing over, it'll be tear down Spot class and build Sponge Bob class. I'll see my babies, as Sponge Bob class, again in a week.

Finally, let me close with this photo:

This is Lancelot after his first bath. He was so mad at me, and scared by the whole thing, he retreated to my open clothes drawer and just layed there. It was really, really cute. :)

Much love.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that baby puppy! He is adorable. I wondered why his hair was all sticking up. I see you keep the same high maintenance around your apartment that you did when you were at home!

Let me know if you want me to look for a kennel for him. I could probably send a little one for not too much $.
Love you.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home