Tuesday, January 10, 2006

"She hope that you will stay."--Elly, translating during conferences

So I had my Parent/Teacher conferences yesterday. They went pretty well, got to talk to all the, well, representatives of the kids. Let me put it that way. I saw a dad, a grandma, and the rest were all moms. The general sentiment was that I am doing a good job, they are happy, and they want me to stay with Spot (soon to be Elmer, I think) until they graduate. It's great to know that the parents are happy, and my parents don't seem to be loony and childish like other people's parents, and so I guess I'm really happy about it all. Hey, I aim to please.

I also started my new class today. I'll have 5 kids all together, and their English, except for one girl, is exceptionally good. And the lowest in my class' English is phenomenal compared to what I've had so far. So I'm really excited about the whole thing, even though I have to work til 7 two nights a week. Boo. :( I finally feel like I'm teaching something I know how to teach. Ahhhh.

Other than that, life's not too exciting. Lancelot's doing well, we've had more pee-pees on the paper than on the floor now, but no successful poops. Although the last one was on the bathroom floor so... he was close-ish. lol

That's it for now.

Much love.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad the parents like you. Good luck on the new class.
I am trying to post this to see if it works. I think it will.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home