Friday, January 06, 2006

"Oh, TGIF."--Elly

I had a good week this week. I'm glad too, because I'm not about a hard week after vacation. You've gotta ease back into it all.

Not much to report, really, except that last night I went to see Stomp with The J (she bought me a ticket for Christmas. One of those presents you really give yourself, and not necessarily to the other person. But it's fine.). It was awesome!! It made me want to go home and bang on everything, and in the lobby after the show people were tapping on their legs and clapping and stuff, imitating the show. Too funny. But the show was completely riveting, I can't remember being that enthralled with a show in a long time. It was really, really awesome. Yay! I love shows! There aren't many concerts here, but at least I can see theater. So that's... something.

I could have gone to see Backstreet Boys next weekend, though. Too bad I'm going to see Rent instead. :)

In work news, I'm starting a new class next week. In truth, I'm a little bit sad to give up my T/Th ESL class, and a little pissed I have to work til 7 two days a week, but I'm excited to start this class. It's a reading comprehension/writing class for kids who go to English academies. Their English is really good; amazing compared to what I've been around since I got here. Let's just say thier English is better than some of the people who work at my school. It's fine. Anyway, so I've been a little stressed trying to get this class thing figured out, but I think once the ball gets rolling it'll be good. So we'll see. It's actually something I know how to teach, so I'm hoping it will work out well for everyone.

Other than that, I've been a little bit of a hermit this week, because The BF sent me all the episodes of Alias this season and I've been watching. Let's just say ep. 1 broke my soul and I've yet to recover. *sigh* Still, it's awesome and clearly The BF is the best ever.

:)

Much love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home