Wednesday, December 14, 2005

"Teacher, I know Foo Fighters!"--Jennifer

Yes, I have taught my kids Foo Fighers as well as James Taylor. We will be singing "Big Me" for our January performance and they will LOVE it. My Korean 5 year olds know Foo Fighers. Ha ha ha, I rule!!!

They've been doing really cute stuff lately, which is awesome because today's the first day all week that school hasn't made me so mad I serioulsy thought about quitting. Ugh... working for an idiot SUCKS. And she is. A complete idiot. But moving on... Joon, my little genius kid, says the following to me the other day: "Teacher, yesterday night, my back was killing me." How CUTE is that? And a complete sentence with a verb in the correct place, no less. I nearly died, it was so cute.

And James today made me take a star away for speaking Korean, the same thing they have to do if they speak Korean. So cute. He's not very good at English, but I tell you, that kid is a star. I just love him.

Let's be real... I love them all.

Gotta get to bed, but wanted to relate cute tales of my kids.

G'night.

Much love.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you have taught them James Taylor, then you can come home. You've done your service for Korean society.

--Crystal

8:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Actually... one of them knows James Taylor. :)

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home