Friday, December 02, 2005

"Teacher, 24 sleeps and then snow!"--Pitt

Ick. I had a crap week. It was just one of those weeks when everything's just a little bit wrong and it all adds up and makes one big ick. For example, I'm sitting in the dark right now because my light doesn't work, AND I broke my lamp. How great is that? So now I have to buy a new lamp, but I won't have time til Sunday, so basically I'll be living in the dark til then, and hopefully my light can be fixed on Monday. Gah. AND I had to clean up a bunch of dead roach carcasses because homeboy sprayed last week. Awesome.

Also found out that come February, the girl I thought was staying with me, the other Michigander who got here two weeks before me, put in her two months notice. So... neat. In February it'll be me and Rodney, the Newfie who's English I can barely understand. Fire. Up.

Sorry, I'm just grumpy. Grah. BUT, on the bright side, I get to see HP4 tomorrow, which will be KEY to my LIFE. I can't wait!!

I'll leave you with a final cute story from my kids. The quote at the top, "Teacher, 24 sleeps then snow!" was from my little Pitt on December 1st. Now, if you think about it, there's no way he could know that in 24 sleeps it would snow, so I was confused... until I realized that he meant Christmas. My kids think snow and Christmas are the same thing! How cute is that?!

Admit it. It's damn cute.

Much love.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's pretty damn cute...

-Annie

9:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No you're right-- it's cute.

--Crystal

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home