Sunday, January 08, 2006

"Yeah, he is right cute, eh?"--John of JohnandLindssay

So I'm a new mommy. Lancelot came home to stay yesterday, and he's been causing trouble ever since! No really, he's a good boy but we're gonna have to work pretty hard on the peeing and pooping thing, because at this rate, I'm gonna have to take out stock in a paper towel company! He's an excited pee-er. Sweet.

But, he's damn cute. Here's a pic...


Here he is in his room. He acutally posed for this one.

And Lancelot chillin' on my backpack. Must be comfy!

So other than a life-changing even occuring yesterday, I also went to Namsan Tower. It's exactly what it sounds like--a huge tower, in the middle of Seoul, that you can go up and see the view from. We got there in time to watch the sunset, and take some mad pretty pictures.

The sun sets on another day in Seoul.

Seoul in all it's splendor.

Seoul at night. That line of light is traffic. But from this height, at this time of day, it really looked pretty.

We DID take a group shot, but unfortunatley, it wasn't on my camera so I can't post it yet. Balls. But I will once I get my hands on a copy.

So that was my Saturday. Today I went to Costco in the a.m., then chilled for the rest of the day. JohnandLindsay came over for some puppy love, and we just got back from dinner at T.G.I. Friday's. Good stuff. I was gonna make nachos but... I'm over it. French onion soup was just what I needed.

So that was my weekend. I really should do some work for that new class I'm starting this week... but I just don't feel like it! And I have Parent/Teacher tomorrow. Blah.

Alrighty, I'm out.

Much love.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lancelot is way adorable. I can't wait until you bring him home!

-Crystal

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree he is too adorable for his own good.

On another note, have you tried Wee-wee pads (do they even have those over there?)? They are pads that have a certain smell (only dogs can smell it) and it attracts them to pee on the pad, which absorbs like a diaper. This trains them to pee only on the pad and only in one spot, which will be easier to get them totally potty trained.

-Jen

11:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh believe me, the pee pads are in FULL effect, but he doesn't ever go on them. He'll start to pee and then I'll drag him over and he'll finish there. Clearly, he can't smell the smell!

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home