Wednesday, January 11, 2006

"Making things makes my hands smart."--Min Soo

One of my students in my Young-Hoon middle school class said this in her journal entry (topic: All About Me) when she was talking about her hobbies. I nearly died it was so cute. Plus, Min Soo totally looks like the Korean version of my cousin Tiffany, so that probably helps. I'll have to post a pic because it's a little bit scary how much they look alike. To me. But really, isn't that so cute?

The J told me today that her parents want me to teach her class. How nice is that? It's probably just because her kids know me and I talk to them and play with them when I can, but it still made me feel pretty good. I would take them, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna stay with Spot... It'd be nice if someone let me know. Whatever.

Not much else to say. It's been a pretty chill week. Yay.

Much love.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way cute.

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the picture and show to Tiffany. Love you

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home