Sunday, January 15, 2006

"I should tell you, I should tell you...."--Mimi, Rent

Saw Rent for the third time last night. It. Was. Glorious. Different than I remembered (more talking) but still awesome. Man, I love that dang show. Ma. Gi. Cal. I mouthed every word, probably annoying every person around me. Deal with it. The most important thing was that I won another convert, as The J is now totally addicted to the soundtrack. LOVE it. Turns out, this is the 10 year anniversary world tour. Hard to believe that show's been around 10 years...


Anyway, here's me out front. Did I mention I love Rent? Because I do.

Lancelot went to the vet yesterday, and he came through it like a champ. Two needles and a microchip later, and he only yelped once. In his defence, though, that microchip needle was HUGE. I would have yelped too. But he's all started on his shots, so that's awesome. Oh, and the latest thing he's obsessed with (besides my clothes and dirty socks) are these fake flowers I tried to throw away and he got out of the trash. He loves them for some reason.


Here he is, playing with the dang fake roses. Whatever... he's so weird.

Today I went out to run errands with Lindsay and The J, and we went out to Youngsan to purchase some bootlegs (key). While we were walking around, I saw the place where old trains go to die.



I dunno... I just liked the picture. Old subway cars, just chilling in the middle of the city. Kinda cool. After we left Youngsan (let's just say I bought seven DVDs... but two were gifts...so it's not that bad... Right?) we ate the burritos of JOY from this crap little burrito joint. It was key, I'm not gonna lie. And the little Korean boy who worked there is CLEARLY meant to be with me because a)he is a cute Korean boy 2) he speaks English and d) he can provide me with burritos. This alone is enough to woo me. I'm just saying... :)

Okay, not much else to say. I'll get back to watching King Kong now. Adrien Brody just showed up... :)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't believe you watching king kong by choice. didn't you heed my warnings?

--crystal

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the picture of lancelot with the flowers. Be careful he doesn't swallow that stuff or a sock. Remember Auntie Janes dog ate a sock-got real sick!
And what is with King Kong, liked it alot. Could have left out the 30 minutes seen fighting with the dinosaurs but Aidean Brody makes up for anything bad!!!

5:34 PM  
Blogger omega7j said...

Thanks for inviting me to Rent. It was really really good. You totally have to go see Fame now. I'm glad I have a person to share all this stuff with :) I should tell you...I should tell you.....you're the bestest ever...lol. TTFN

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home