Saturday, January 28, 2006

"I'm not hitting on you..."--Steve, aka, The Brit

Went to Steve's last night for a final farwell bash for him, James and Nadine, Sean and The J. It was pretty good times, and I avoided getting sad. Steve spent the whole evening "not hitting on me" but telling me I was a beautiful girl and he was just an old bastard (all of this said with a Liverpool accent. I loved it.) Steve likes to give me love-life advice when he's drunk. It's fine. I told him he should stay just so he could compliment me all the time. He told me I was Julia Roberts about 20 times. I'm JUST sayin'... And apparently I got out just in time, 'cause when JohnandLindsay showed up, Angry Drunk Rodney had shown up, and he was only sad when I was with him.

I'm so scared that February will make me feel... lonely. And Rodney too. I think we're gonna have a rough month, Rodney and I.

Went shopping at James and Nadine Mart this morning and it was awesome. People leaving is key because you get TONS of stuff. LOVE it. :)

Also took Lancelot to the vet in Itaewon 'cause a) I wanted him registered there and b) I came home to him having puked all over last night. He's fine, turns out I just can't give him milk products (wash my yogurt containers before I toss them). He'll be fine. And his hernia's fine, as are his eyes. Plus, I let Dave and Catherine know we were coming, and Lancelot even got to see his mommy. I also bought myself a new pair of Adidas and Lancelot an outfit...



He HATES his life right now...

but let's be honest, it's DAMN cute. :)


After that, Lance, The J and I wandered around Youngsan where my life became complete. I FINALLY got my hands on Brokeback Mountain and Tristan and Isolde. Watched both today and am still recovering from Brokeback. I'll be recovering for the next few days, I'm sure. OMG... Ennis LOOOOOOOOOVES Jack. My soul weeps still.

Met two of the newbies today. They seem cool. That's exciting.

Talked to my sis this morning (yay!) and she told me a family friend's child died of brain cancer yesterday. He was 19 or 20. And I know it's cliche, but he really was a good person. A really good person from a great family.

I can't believe it.

I'm just reminded how important life and family are, and how much I love everyone back home and appreciate thier love and support more than they can realize.

RIP Bonz.

Much love.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I can think of with that pic of the outfit is... baby cuz I'm a thug

I bet he says that to all the other puppies... :)

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you bought an outfit for Lancelot! He doesn't look real happy about it either!I should have sent you the pictures of dogs dressed in all kinds of outfit.
Yes, Bonz passed. We are all greatly saddened.

I haven't got over Brokeback Mountain either. The cast was on Oprah on Friday, I love Heath and Jake even more than before!
Jackie Lack says "HI" and asked how you were doing.
Miss and love you too!

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh lord... poor Lance...

--Crystal

6:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Lol.

Lance IS a thug. You can't see it in the pic, but he's got little puppy bling too... :)

6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home