Saturday, February 25, 2006

"Teacher, who is bad?"--Jinni

Well, another week gone by. This one was marked by a fieldtrip yesterday and that's about it. We took the kids to see this cracked-out version of The Wizard of Oz where Oz and witch are aparently two syllables instead of one. Whatever. And my kids were scared of the witch (heck, I was scared of the creepy lion and the dancing bunnies... don't ask), Gracie even had to come sit on my lap. Poor little kid. And Jinni was asking me questions the whole time, "Teacher, who is bad?" "Teacher, who wins?" "Teacher, why is witch bad?" It was so cute... she was really into it. Anyway, it was an okay fieldtrip, and one of my former ESL kids was in the play, so that was cool. But the best part was when John found a SUPER secret treasure on the bus. He found a huge felt movie poster for Legends of the Fall and I took it and now it's mine. It's pretty much AWESOME. WHY was it on a kids school bus in Korea? I have NO clue. But, it was a good treasure.

Speaking of students, Korean school's on spring break now, and I'm seeing my BC kids all over the dang place. Balls.

Took Lancelot to the vet for more shots today. He's got one set left and then he's done! Yay! And then it's castration time.

Hmm. It seems like I had something else to say, but I really don't. I'm just really feeling the loss of the life I'd built lately. I walked home by myself yesterday and one of the new guys said something kind of bitchy to me and I just kept replaying it over and over and over and I was just like... so this is what it's gonna be like for the next six months. And I was SUPPOSED to go to Oasis on Tuesday, but I didn't because I'm working later now and that just sucked. I did end up satisfying a craving for California (a sushi restaurant) though, so I guess some good came of it.

I have this weird rash on my inner elbows and it's not really getting better, but it's not really worse either. Balls. Strang-e skin diseases are NOT my friend.

Spring is coming here, I hear birds singing in the morning, I've seen two bugs flying around, and I saw kids playing outside. :)

Going to play with Rachel in a little bit. Shopping! Yay!

Much love.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home