Sunday, March 12, 2006

"I don't even know what it is but I want to buy it!"--Rodney

Had a decent week. Went to Costco on Thursday and experienced the joy that is buying real cheese. :) I was excited about it.

Friday I skipped dance to spend time with my dog, plus I had a headache. Balls.

Saturday was class and then Youngsan with Rodney and Deborah. I bought a webcam (video chat with me!!), an iPod case, new headphones, and two DVDs. Joy. I HEART Youngsan. Secretly I want to buy everything there, even stuff I don't need or won't use. It's fine. And it was pretty awesome because I showed Rodney this whole area of Youngsan that he'd never even been to before. I opened up his world. lol. I'm changin' lives over here.

So then I came home for an hour because Lancelot's really been needing me a lot lately, and I haven't really been around for him, and I feel really bad about it. But anyway, after some QT with my baby, I went out again to Carne Station. It's an all you can eat/drink place for one price. Let's just say I am breaking up with Carne Station and I am NOT allowed to go back. Ever.

It was bad. Blah.

I spent most of today recovering and working (house stuff, school stuff, y'know) and watching The Office which I'm totally obsessed with because Jim LOVES Pam SO MUCH. He's the George O'Malley of sitcoms.

Also watched Everything is Illuminated which I bought yesterday. Good movie, although I can't look at Elijah Wood in glasses without thinking about the character he played in Sin City. I was kinda waiting for him to eat someone the entire movie. But he didn't. Anyway, good movie. I have a whole new respect for Liev Schrieber who adapted and directed it. Yay for him. Oh, but make sure you read the book first. It's the funniest book about the holocaust you'll ever read.

Anyway, I think I'm gonna read now. What, I'm not sure since I'm reading three books at one time, but whatever. Choices are part of life, eh?

Oh, and by the way, Lancelot has the GROSSEST smelling farts. Ever.

Eewww.

Much love.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home