Thursday, March 30, 2006

"This COULD be the worst field trip ever."--John

So today was fieldtrip day at CIS. Baaaalls. We went to some Army museum, and it was cold and boring and laaame. But my boys learned some new words like "tank," "cannon," and "soldier." Nice.

So anyway, here are some cute pics from the trip.

Here's my whole class... waiting. They just looked cute (okay, the ALWAYS look cute) so I took a pic. I would have put the real class pic on, but I'm pretty sure my supervisor can't operate my camera because the birthday pics when dude's camera was broken don't exist, and she took the one today and again, it doesn't exist. So that's... awesome.

This was some statue and pool we passed... I just thought it was pretty, especially with my mountains in the background. *sigh* :)

And this last pic I had to post because I laughed about it for quite a while. It's my Willy, my ADD poster-child and dumbest kid in class, reading the brochure for the Military Academy. Let's be honest... it's his only chance!

Okay, so that was this morning.

This afternoon, I had my Younghoon class, my 5th graders. Lately, they have been cracking my $#!t up. Today, I was explaining to them the word "cud" and I told them that a cow has 4 stomachs and basically eats and throws up all day long. And Aerae goes, "To me that's not delicious." And I just LOST it. That was SOOOOO funny, and I don't even know why.

And on Tuesday, I was telling my supervisor about one of my B.C. kids named Lion, who is INSANELY loud and I pretty much can't stand it anytime he talks to me. I actually told Lion on Wednesday to stop smiling because I coulnd't stand it. Whatever. So anyway, I'm telling Karen about this, and John (my 5th grader) goes, "Maybe it's because his name is Lion." And he said it with such realization, I just doubled over, howling with laughter. Really... I nearly peed. Those kids are great.

Okay, one last pic. I'm convinced that one of my YH students looks like my cousin, Tiffany, if my cousin Tiffany were Korean. Which she isn't. But if she was, she'd look just like this:

Am I right or have I been in this darn country too long?

I'm wiped... I should get to bed ASAP!

Much love.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO. Tell her it would not be delicious to me either.

--Crystal

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote "In country too long!"

LMAO

~Tiffany

7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home