Thursday, December 21, 2006

This is what I do instead of packing...

We had "Santa Day" at school today, which I recieved the schedule for AFTER the fact. Um... I'm not even gonna comment on it because I can't deal with work anymore. I need a break like WOAH! ANYway, Rodney, Adam, and Nate dressed up as Santa and gave the kids presents that the parents sent earlier in the week. I also gave my kids the presents I got them (books) and presents Lucy's mom made. Grace kept tallying up the score, "Teacher, I have four presents!" "Teacher, I have five presents!" She is so cute sometimes.


Elly, my old supervisor, even came for a little while and it was super nice. She gave the kids a gift and we hung out for a bit. It was nice to remember the days when I liked my job and the people I worked with, instead of thinking they're incompetant idiots with IQs lower than cheese.
Mooooving on, here are a couple pics. This is my class in front of our tree, the only real tree I've had in two years. It even had presents under it.
I love Eric smilling like a doof, and Caroline looking PISSED. Pitt looks pretty cute, too. Oh man, I'm gonna miss these guys.
And this one is me messing around with Jinni's headband. The kids kept telling me I looked like an adjuma, which is the term for a married (middle-aged) woman in Korea. Niiiice.
Willy's SUCH an attention hog...
Okay. I should get back to (kind of) packing and getting ready for my epic journey home.
Day after tomorrow!!
Much love.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home