Sunday, December 03, 2006

Another week closer to the end... :)

Not much of note happened this week other than school aggrivation. My new supervisor showed up to learn her job and I made her cry on her first day. And I wasn't even mean. Plus, she's an idiot. AND a baby. Here's an example: Her mom's a teacher and gets up early and her dad overslept one morning so SHE DIDN'T EAT BREAKFAST because no one was there to make it for her. Clearly, a genius. I can tell it's gonna work out well. OR NOT.

I did manage a cute pic and a video, though. First, the pic. This is what my children do at ANY random thirty free seconds in the day. Taken by my little Eric, who's gonna grow up and be a photographer.

Don'tcha love how Willy snuck his way in?

And SPEAKING of Willy click on this, you won't be dissapointed. I promise. I especially love the part when Caroline grabs my arm and the camera shakes.

This, ladies and gentleman, is how I spend my days. Clearly, I am changing lives.

And as for my weekend, I finished Christmas shopping and did a little bit for myself. Like ya do. Nothing really to report. I went shopping in Itaewon and Meyongdong where I managed to find some treasures. Yay for finishing my shopping. :) Also, I booked a plane ticket to Australia (!!!!!) which is about the best thing ever. Saturday night a friend came over and we watched Elf and it was awesome. I haven't watched it since LAST Christmas, so it was hilarious all over again. I <3> Will Ferrell.

Also on Saturday I managed to find a little treasure that helped put ME in the Christmas spirit, but made a little doggie I know pretty pissed.

Um, I may be a bad person.

Today I went to church and then came home and chilled out, then went out for Thai food. Which was yummy. Eating rice out of a pineapple is awesome.

Wish I had more to say but it was too cold to be outside too much this weekend. 'Course, inside my apartment it's just as cold. AWEsome.

Much love.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Willy dancing was the funniest thing ever! hahaha. He is funny. So you're going to Austrailia... are you gonna take the trail to Mordor ala Dwight Shrute? LoL. I am jealous-- when are you going? Soon we will meet again...

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home