Wednesday, October 25, 2006

@!#$%&*

So I know I haven't really updated about my life in a little while, but let me just rant about my school for two paragraphs. If you don't like it, skip. I won't tell.

So, as we all know, the principal is an evil bitch straight from hell. Whatever, I've dealt with it. But today she finally did something that directly affected me and pissed me off. Apparently when I was sick with food poisioning a few weeks back, she came in my room and told my B.C. class not to eat snacks they brought from home during class time. Now, I have NO PROBLEM with this because if they're eating, they're quiet. When they're quiet, I am happy. Everyone wins. Well, she apparently tells them not to eat snack anymore, and then today she discovered that three of them were and took them in her office to talk to them about it. Um, excuse YOU, bitch. DON'T come into my classroom when I'm SICK and make a rule I know NOTHING about and outlaw something I have NO PROBLEM with. Or at least have the common decency and professionalism to, y'know, TELL me about it. WTF? She thinks eating is too "distracting" or something stupid but, hi. I'm a good enough teacher to tell weather or not my kids are paying attention. And I call them on it for SURE. Plus, I know my kids and she doesn't so she needs to shut the hell up. So I went to talk to her about it and just say, like, "If you don't want them to eat snack then just TELL me and I'd tell them not to." It's really not that hard. But she wasn't there, so I wrote her a note. This method had CLEARLY served me well in the past (note the HEAVEY sarcasm here). She'll prolly just read it and then not say anything about it because she's an evil bitch from hell, which is fine with me, because if I had to talk to her I might punch her in the face for breaking a cardinal rule of life: You can't be ugly AND a bitch. You can be ugly. You can be a bitch. But an ugly bitch? NO ONE LIKES YOU PROBABLY EVEN YOUR MOTHER AND I WANT YOU TO STAY THE FRACK OUT OF MY CLASSROOM!!!

In another incident today, and this one is FAR worse I think. Christa's been sick since Saturday and today was her first day back. I'm not talking, like, she has a cold. She went to the hospital and has had a fever for four days. She's SICK. She didn't look at all like herself and you could just tell she felt like crap. Anyway the principal agreed to talk to her at 6:00 today (about what I don't know but it doesn't really m atter) and THE PRINCIPAL DIDN'T SHOW UP. She was no where to be found in that school. Um, RUDE MUCH? HELLO?!?! OMG... I can't STAND that woman. I. Can't. Stand. Her. I cannot WAIT until I'm done. *takes a deep breath*

Okay... onto my life. Um... my weekend was pretty low-key. I went out for some beers with school people on Friday night and it was totally key for one reason and one reason only: the superiority of my gaydar became irrefutable. The new guy at school came out to us. And it's only key because last weekend, Nate told me his goal was to set me up with New Guy and I was like, "Uhh, I'm pretty sure he's gay, dude." And I was RIGHT. I am The Awesome. Clearly, he is my new BFF. :)

Saturday and Sunday were pretty tame. Saturday morning I went to Costco and bought four kinds of cheese. It's fine. Whatever. Then that night I was suposed to go out to the SunRadio show, but a) Christa was sick 2) it didn't even start until 11 and d) I drank the night before and didn't really want to drink again, which everyone there would be doing, and the funniness wears off somewhere around 1 a.m. So I went to Thai Orchid with SeetaandJames and Momma and Daddy M and ate some friggin' DELICIOUS pad thai. Oh man... YUM. And there was this chicken dish, I can't remember the name (if I ever knew it) and it was pretty much the best thing I've eaten in a loooooooong time. Oh dear... joy in the mouth.

Sunday was sleeping in and church. That's about it.

Today we had Willy's birthday party, and tomorrow is a fieldtrip, so clearly there will be pics coming soon. Maybe I can get them up by tomorrow night, but I'm not making any promises.

XOXO

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDE. I thought your principal was a dude? WTF that woman needs to get a clue.

NEVER sleep in church. Well okay, God probably gives points for at least showing up, so maybe sleeping is okay.

Clearly you love yourself some damn cheese.

--Crystal

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home