Sunday, September 17, 2006

"All in all, it was a pretty decent week. Shockingly enough."

My week was pretty decent, despite some stupid crap that happened at school (big surprise). On Tuesday it was a PJ/GA night with SeetaandJamie. They kinda got hooked on Grey's Anatomy, an addiction I totally condone because I need someone to talk about it with, and they came over on Tuesday to watch it and eat Papa John's, which I don't think I've had but once since The J left. I never order it myself because it's too much and too expensive for just one person to eat. Anyway, it was DELICIOUS and reliving the G.A. was magical.

Also on Tuesday I asked the school (aka, the new principal) if we could get a filing cabinet in the back room for teachers to put any sort of supplements or games or whatever that they've made so that teachers n the future could use them and not have to make them over again. I asked about this months ago and heard nothing. I went in and asked the principal about it and not only did I get the distinct impression that she would rather have each hair on her body be pulled out one by one than talk to one of her teachers, her reply was "I'll think about it." You'll think about it? Are you retarded? What is there to think about? What is wrong with these stupid people? Just because it costs a little money, and because I asked for it... God forbid anyone do anything in that school that actually benefits teachers. OMG... I can't WAIT to blacklist that damn school... It just frustrates me because there's an office that just got all kinds of new stuff (including a computer) an no one working in it. Um... yeah. Way to put your priorities straight.

Wednesday I feel like I did something... Oh, I had Parent/Teacher conferences during the day and then went out to eat kalbi with Christa and SeetaandJamie. I also haven't had that in a long time, and I forgot what I was missing. I can't remember if I've explained what kalbi is before, but it's basically marinated pork that you cook over a grill in your table. And you eat it wrapped in lettuce with rice or garlic or sauce or whatever, like a tiny little meat taco. It may sound gross but I am telling you--it is SO GOOD. Oh man. Good.

Conferences were good too. I met the mom of my new girl and everyone else still seems happy with what's going on, so whatever. I really don't care 'cause I'm almost done and then CIS can SHOVE IT!!

Thursday Mark and Inseok came over and we watched Napoleon becuse Inseok had never seen it. I hadn't watched it in a while either, so it was pretty funny. Watching it with other people is key. :)

Friday night I actually went out (!) and saw Adam's band again. It was a pretty early night, considering, and Adam wasn't too pleased about the set, but I DID talk to a guy who looked like Doogie Howser and it was a little bit magical. Clearly, I frightened him but I enjoyed it. :)

Saturday was class and then a shopping frenzy. I was looking for an outfit for the 80's prom next weekend (OMGI'MSOEXCITEDICAN'TWAIT!) and it was touch and go for a minute, but eventually I found an outfit and it's The Awesome. I can't WAIT to wear it. All I need to complete it is a scrunchy and possibly some gloves. We'll see. It's awesome just like it is, though. :) Also on Saturday, I kept running into James (of SeetaandJamie) and it was pretty funny. Ran into them again today. Clearly, they are stalking me.

I chilled the rest of the weekend because I haven't been sleeping well and I just needed to chill. I slept about nine hours last night and when I woke up this morning, I felt like I won a prize. It was so great. I'm reliving Ally McBeal Season 3, so that's occupying my time. Oh, and I'm reading The Rule of Four which is... okay. Anyway, it's relaxing and it takes up time.

I paid for my trip to China, so I'm officially going. It'll be a nice little break, and fun to see The J again. Other than that, no big news.

XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home