Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I'm pretty sure Blogger HATES me."

So, of course, I'm trying to update about Hawaii and stupid Blogger won't let me put up pictures. GAH! This is the same crap that happened with the wedding pics... Clearly, it hates my guts.

So anyway, in leiu of a Hawaii update, I've made got two new videos on YouTube. Here's one and here's the other. They're both my kid's at Performance theater. One's New Kids, the other's THE CUTEST thing ever. Sometimes, Bjork is awesome. :)

Last night my soul was rejuvinated because 7 of the CIS staffers headed to see DJ Shadow who, it turns out, is AWESOME. My SOUL needed that. It was amazingly fun and a SUPER good show, but 7 teachers were draggin' today. Man... Getting home at 2 am and then getting up to teach=no fun. Still, my kids were rockstars today so that helped.

Hmm... my feet are a disaster. Seriously... they hurt and they're peeling and cracking and yikes. I kind of want them to stop sucking.

Linds (of JohnandLindsay) stopped by school today and it was nice to see her. Glad those two crazy kids are back in Seoul. They're good people.

Much love.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger omega7j said...

Awwwww...you're kids are awesome. I am definately coming for a visit over Chusok. When is it? I hope it lines up with my holidays. (I am actually currently sitting in the Chicago airport waiting to board my flight to Beijing...so I'll be on your side of the ocean soon. Anyways, as for the picture thing....you should download Picasa and Hello (just search it on google). You edit the pictures in Picasa and then Hello posts them to your blog. It's really easy and I've never had a problem. Sorry to hear things are so blah with the pictures...cause I would love to see em. If you can't get them on here...post them on live journal. Miss you :)

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home