Friday, July 21, 2006

"You know somethin's up, don'tcha Bubba?"

I took my dog to Karen's last night, crying the whole walk there and home. I really miss him. I know that staying with her is the best thing for him, because a kennel would just be aweful, but that doesn't mean I miss him any less. :( Hopefully, Karen will call me before I leave, so I can at least know how he did on the train ride. I can't believe I won't see him for a whole week...

I'm pretty much packed and ready to go. Still have a couple loose ends to tie up, but once I get dressed and head out, I can take care of them in a couple minutes. It's just the getting dressed part... lol.

I cleaned today so I'll come back to a nice clean house and nice clean sheets. That's kind of exciting.

So... in about an hour I'm meeting friends for lunch but I just wanted to update quickly before I took off. Oh, and I wanted to post this. It's a movie I made with pics and video from my time here. Watch and enjoy.

I'm sure I'll do a monster update when I get back.

Much love!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger omega7j said...

Awww...you're video made me teary. Hope you have a great time on your vacation. Miss it all so much now. TTFN

12:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl-- i just watched your video and now I am crying because I miss you so much. Your dog is really smart at fetching.

11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home