Sunday, June 18, 2006

"I'm deadly!"--Drunk Adam, my new favorite person

Last night was SUPER fun. First I went with AdamandChrista and SeetaandJames and we met another couple for dinner. We went to a restaurant called Marekesh Nights for Moroccan food and let me just say...YUM! Seriously, SOOOOOOO good. We got seven dishes and just split everything and it was all really good. I heart lamb and Moroccan food. Joy!

After that we went to Hongdae (a cool, college, clubby area) and watched a bunch of bands play. It was cool because AdamandChrista were friends with most of the guys in the bands so that was cool. It was a CD release party for a band called The Waking Party, so they were the main event, but this band called Jet Echo, which is basically a guy on guitar and a guy on drums, was SUPER wicked. Man, they were awesome. We were talking to the drummer outside the club before, and I was like, whatever. But then I saw him play drums and he is CLEARLY now my new boyfriend. Anyway, they were super awesome and I want to see them again ASAP.

Let me just say that seeing live music was the best thing ever because I haven't in about a year, maybe even more. I have truly, truly missed it. I forgot how great it is to feel the music vibrate in your whole body and be in a room with people who are totally just feelin' great. Anyway... it was an awesome night. And drunk Adam is my new favorite person. He was freakin' HI-larious and dancing all around. So funny. I'm really glad I went because it was really, REALLY fun.

And today I went to church and the speaker was from Calvin College and it was a little bit awesome. It made me miss home though.

Much love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home