Tuesday, May 02, 2006

"Feelin' better?"

It's funny because I feel worse today than I did yesterday. You see, it turns out that yesterday was the worst yellow dust day of the season, and guess who was out walking around in it all day... This kid right here. So now I have this cough that's pretty icky, not horrible by any means but icky indeed. So that's... fun. Balls.

Anyway, here are the Korea University pictures I promised yesterday. This first one is the view you see when you enter the gates.


There's art everywhere on campus, but it's not totally phallic like the stuff at GV. Here are two examples.

And this was called "The Special Time" I think...

Here's a closer view of the left side of campus, the field is the same one you see in the first picture.

And of course, here's my baby exploring the flowers that were ALL over campus.

So that was my lovely afternoon walk in the yellow dust. But still, it's a gorgeous campus. I kinda wanna go there...

But I won't. :)

Much love.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home