Monday, June 05, 2006

"Eric, put your poo stick away, please."

I pretty much fail at life for not updating about my day off. Especially since I'll have another one to update about tomorrow. :)

So the day we had off was election day, and we weren't supposed to, but I guess our stupid @$$ of a boss decided to give it to us anyway. And to celebrate, the night before I took a picture with some of the adjumas who were campaigning. I got two groups in the pic, the #2 and the #3. Lovely.


So then Wednesday I went ice-skating with Eric and Caroline, and thier sisters and thier moms and my supervisor at work, Karen. I feel like all we did was eat and skate, but it was still a great time. I mostly skated around with Caroline, which was super cute because she didn't really know what she was doing but she was trying really hard. Caroline's mom even asked her if they could skate together, and Caroline told her mom that she didn't skate fast enough. Cute! And I raced Eric a couple of times and I let him win, of course, and it was just nice to hang out with them not at school.

I only took a couple of pics, so that's lame, but here they are anyway. The first is everyone (minus Karen and I) coming home on the subway. Eric's mom, Caroline, Grace (her sister), Jessica (Eric's sister), Eric and Caroline's mom.

This next one is the beautiful Olympic Bridge, as seen from the subway somwhere near Jamsil.

We were gone ALL day, and I was SUPER exausted, but I still came home and grabbend Lancelot, and headed out to BRachel's place for left over meat and conversation. It was nice, and Lancelot was really happy to get so much attention.

The rest of the week was pretty lame. I thought I'd have a huge fight trying to get the overtime that I earned, but the "principal" just rolled over and gave me what I want. Really, I was looking forward to a fight. But then again, the school will be needing 4 teachers in the coming couple of months, so they probably just want to keep the ones the have happy.

I'm FINE with it.

My weekend was pretty lame too. Last day of class on Saturday, and spent the rest of the being a lame @$$ in my apartment and my A/C (thanks to The J!). Watched an ungodly amount of TV shows that somehow magically showed up on my computer. Sunday did the church/dinner/movie thing. (P.S. Capote moved me... Must read In Cold Blood.)

Sometimes at work, I say things that I NEVER thought I'd say in life. For example, "Who's chopstick is this?" And "Do you want some more squid?" I also said today's lovely subject line, and that was this morning. I had to commemorate this lovely moment, when Eric, my mullet kid, brought in a poo stick for Show and Tell. Yes... It's smiling, yellow poo on the top of a stick. What is WRONG with these people?

Anyway... plans for an aquarium visit tomorrow with a couple pals, perhaps some grocery shopping. Excitement abounds.

Hopefully this time it won't take me a week to update about it.

Much love.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The picture of you and everyone ice skating didn't come out.
Love the poo stick story. What the heck do you do with a Poo Stick?
I read In Cold Blood, literally scary!!

5:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure that it isn't just ice cream or shaving cream. How do you know that it is really shite?

6:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Anything in this country shaped like THAT is poo.

Ask the kids, they'll tell you. :)

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what IS the deal with the poo?

--Crystal

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home