Sunday, May 28, 2006

"Um, my class is SEVEN."

Please note, I started this entry a week ago, and am just now posting it because Blogger HATES uploading pictures. Awesome.

So... Gym Day. Let's just say I was pissed off within half an hour of it actually starting, and it only got worse until lunch, when it finally got better. Let's just say that the new (and I'm talking has worked at the school for about 5 minutes) "vice-principal," Eunice, spent the morning making me line my kids up for games they weren't supposed to play because she thought they were 6. Um... They're seven. Leave me alone. THEN she told me I had to put my dog in his cage because parents were complaining, which I don't doubt, but then she came back and said it was "allergies." Now, I'm pretty sure this is a lie. If it IS the truth, fine, I can accept that. But I'm pretty sure the real problem was that the other parents were jealous because my class got to play with a dog, and thier kids didn't so therefore, it must be put away. You may think this is childish, and it TOTALLY is, but THIS is how adults here act. Like children. It's ridiculous. Then the final straw was when Liz, the old principal at my school and current principal of another CIS, came by to arrange my kids because they weren't sitting perfectly straight and still on one square mat. I looked at her and said, "They are FINE." At least she took the hint. UGH... I HATE people who try to mess with my class and who THINK they know what's going on but are actually DUMB as rocks. GAH! But on the bright side, I got to meet parents I don't ususally see (dads) and siblings and stuff. And despite poor organization (hello, Korea), it turned out to be an okay day. So... here are some pictures. This first one is my cute little Lucy's cuter, littler sister. She is my new best friend, and she LOOOOOOVED Lancelot.


OMG... So cute. And just in case you can't remember what her sister looks like, here's Lucy, bangin' her thunder sticks like it's her job.


Also cute, this picture of Jenny smiling like she does right before she starts laughing really hard. Nothin' like a sack race to get ya goin'.

This is me and my class... we were probably lining up for something.

And finally, here's Willy and his mom. She was playing a game where you pass a ping-pong ball along the line with spoons. They look alike, eh?

So that was it. Gym day.

So exciting.

Much love.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home