Tuesday, August 01, 2006

"I couldn't even have a WEEK..."

I'm back from Hawaii nice and safe. It was, as expected, an amazing time. I'll update about it more when I finish photo editing the pics I took. I promise.

But for now, let me leave you with this. It's a video of my kids singing "Free Fallin'" for Performance Theater. It's SUPER cute. Watch and love.

In other news, I came back to my hot water being turned off for 12 days, and my school not paying us when we are contractually supposed to be paid. Oh, and the other campus of our school got Monday off.

Ain't life grand? Oh Lord... Can it be January now?

Much love.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you remember you had no water last year when you moved there. Out of site, out of mind I guess.
I think I would talk to the head of the other campus and have that guy put some pressure on your guy.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Um... it's the SAME guy. Satan.

I work for Lucifer.

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home