Sunday, September 24, 2006

"I feel like my eyeshadow is buring a hole in people's souls..."

80's prom was an absolute blast. It was an early night for me, unfortunately, but I still had a great time. Christa and I were so excited about the whole thing, from makeup and hair to our outfits, that it was a little bit inappropriate. We got ready together and we were giggling the whole time.

Then there was the subway ride. I mean, people stare at foreigners anyway, when you're dressed like we were, they started even more. This one adjuma could've killed us with her stare. Horrible. But we did meet some nice ladies, and I managed to convey to them in Korean that we were going to a party, so it was excellent. This one lady was telling us how to get there, to make sure that we transfered at the right place to the right line. She told us, like, 10 times. It was really sweet of her, even though we totally knew how to get there.

So anyway, without further ado, here are some pics. This one is Christa and I in our outfits.


You can't really see it here, but I was wearing the teal eyeshadow of death. It was so bad it was good. And my hair is teased up... it felt the exact same as the scrunchie I was wearing. Gross!

This next one is Adam playing... It might have been "White Wedding" but I can't remember exactly. Anyway, it was awesome.


And this last one is Christa dancin' it up. She won prom queen, y'know...


The whole night was super fun. We just danced and bopped around. Super great.

I kinda wanna do it every day.

Now my next thing to look forward to is China. Yay!

XOXO

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I have pictures of you looking like that from when you were 6 or 8!! I can see why people were stareing at you two. Cute. Glad you had fun.

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home