Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The last birthdays of the year

Yesterday we had the last couple birthdays in Sponge Bob class. Eric and Jenny celebrated their second birthday at C.I.S. with me. I have a couple pictures, of course. The obligatory class pic. I still sometimes don't recognize myself with the short hair...
And here's another of Christina and Caroline. Pretty cute. I feel guilty that I don't have a lot of pictures of Christina, since I've only taught her a couple of months, so I try to take pictures with her on birthday days. Whatever.
Stuff at school is like it always is. A complete and total farse of a school run by complete idiots who couldn't educate their way out of...something you need to educate your way out of. Basically, I'm counting the days until I'm done and I can black-list the school. Yay!
I did pay a deposit on my Australia/New Zealand trips today, so those are confirmed. I just have to pay my final balance by January 15th, which is gonna be a stretch but will be possible. There is so much to look forward to but still so much crap to deal with until then...
Balls.
T-minus 10 days til I come home!!
Much love.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home