Wednesday, November 02, 2005

"No way November will see our goodbye..."--The JM

Okay, so here's the best I can do for a pic of me dressed up on Halloween. Exciting, I know.


And here's a picture of everyone I work with (well, almost everyone) so you can all see who I see every day.
From the back we have: James, Sean, Jonathan, Rodney, Chris, Steve, Julie, Ju, then go to the second row and on the left we have Nadine, Joanna, Lindsay, me, Rach, Christine, and Elly, my supervisor. The last row in front, from the left, is Angiek, Liz, Katie and Jinni. We all look so dressed up and professional and like an actual school where real learning takes place because it was the day of the dog and pony show, when cameras showed up to make the video to recruit new kids to come to the school. Big time show, as is the Korean usual.

Let's see, what else? Oh, I was out til 10 last night with Jade doing my language exchange, and she totally invited me to her wedding in March. Score! I really want to go to a Korean wedding, and I'm so exited I'll get too! Yay! Maybe I'll know enough Korean by then to have an actual conversation... Fingers crossed. AND this will give me ample time to find a date. Okay, let's be honest, this is me, I'll give me ample time to wallow in the fact that I won't have a date. Nice.

Also, some other exciting news. I FINALLY got my Victoria's Secret that I ordered literally 2 months ago. Neat. Anyway, I'm real excited for some new undies! I've discovered the magic of online shopping, and I can see myself doing MUCH more of it in the future. Let's just say there are a few tagged pages in the catalogues. It's fine... :)

Finally, I'm so totally OBSESSED with My So-Called Life I'm sooo depressed I only have 3 more episodes to watch. Unless you count this one, then I only have two... OMG... I'll need a detox program. I'm so serious. Also somehow managed to start my "St. Patrick's Day" ritual a bit early this year. Usually I wait til at least Thanksgiving... but this year it started at Halloween. That's a holiday, right? Anyway... balls. That's not a good sign.

Costco tomorrow, joy of joys, pay day on Friday, trip to the mountains on Saturday. Things are looking up!

Ciao.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Korean wedding? Neat!

What were you for Halloween?

--Crystal

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home