Thursday, October 27, 2005

"Every time you come over there's been an exchange of peaches or meat..."--John

So I just (yes, about 15 minutes ago...check the time... I'll wait...yeah, it's late...) got home from school. We had to stay late to decorate for Halloween. Joy of joys. I'm not really into the whole Halloween thing, I dunno, I'm just not, but I was into it today because the school not only bought PJ for us (with an entire BAG of garlic butter), but chicken and tong-su, which is DELICIOUS sweet and sour pork. And did I mention beer? Joy. Ful. By which I mean, full of joy. I have feasted like a queen, and I am drunk on meat (and two beers, whatever). Key to LIFE. I'm really excited to see the kids in thier costumes, and of course, you'll all see pics. :)

This quote was taken straight from John's mouth, in a discussion about how many times, and why, Nadine has been to his and Lindsay's apartment. Te he he, too funny.

Not much else to report. Rachel's all in love, and it's totally awesome but sickening. Whatever.

Oh! So this guy that I met in Japan from Seoul totally texted me the other day and invited me to his housewarming. Um... wha'? Whatever. I can't go (Korean class trip) but he's doing the birthday thing in a couple weeks, so maybe we can hang then. He seemed like a nice guy, and he lives in one of my favorite parts of town, so it'll be cool to have someone to hang out with over there.

Jade, my language exchange lady, says she's going to introduce me to some Korean boys. Key! But, and this I can't figure out, she dropped the bomb on me yesterday that she and her fiancee met through a matchmaker. Um... Jade is GOREGEOUS and she couldn't find a decent man? OMG... I'm cashing it all in now. It's over. I'm dying old and alone and it's FINE. :)

Hmmm... I banged my knee on the way up the stairs and it really hurts. I've got a frozen chicken breast on it... that'll leave a mark for SURE. Oooowwwwwww!

*Sidenote: the Korean word for the verb "to vomit" is, basically, over eat. Um... neat.

I'm so tired... I didn't drink enough to be fun, and just enough to be sleeeeeeeeeeeepy.

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home