Sunday, October 23, 2005

"When the lights go down in the city..."--Journey

Cute story about my supervisor, Elly. So I come home yesterday and I'd been gone pretty much all day. My light won't turn on. Balls. So I go get a new bulb, and still, no illumination. So I text Elly thinking maybe she can call the maintenance guy and he could come fix it or something. Anyway, long story short, I'm talking to Elly telling her everything's fine now (my light came on after three or four minutes of waiting, NEAT), and she's like, "I was on a blind date with this guy and I didn't like him and I didn't want to spend any more time with him so I was glad that you called me." But it was totally cuter because she said it in her English, and it was really adorable. I totally saved her and I didn't even know it! That rules.

Okay... So the reason I was gone all day was my Korean class in the morning, and then Hanji in the afternoon. Hanji is a Korean art where you cover things with paper. I'm just saying, for everyone at home, that it's the new pottery place. I made a tray for my first item, which I'm sending to someone special who got a new office and might just have some papers to put in it or something. :) Right now I'm working on a lamp, and although it's not as "funky" as I wanted it to be (apparently, I'm too funky for Hanji sometimes), it'll be really cool. Yay! Seriously, this is my new favorite thing. I love crafting!! It's a shame that I found the place so early in my stay here, because I'll pretty much be there every Saturday from now until I leave. Joy of joys. I'm in love with it.

Oh, and lemme post some pictures from the trip Joanna and I took the mountains, because I never got to post them before. So take a trip back in time with me, to about three weeks ago.

... or not because my pics are refusing adamantly to upload. How nice. Why can't I just get a blog that works for once?

Peace, y'all.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm jealous of your new craft. And boo to lame blogs not working how they are supposed to!! -Crystal

10:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the hell is up with you and blogs? That totally sucks balls.

And what is up with that first comment? Does this site really allow spammers to write comments in people's personal journals?

6:41 AM  
Blogger omega7j said...

Did you download Hello? You need to use that to publish in blogger....its a program that uses Picasa....anyways, type in Hello in google and you should find the program...or type in Picasa...that works too. Anyways, have fun with it :) Sorry it wont let you post :P

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home