Tuesday, October 25, 2005

"You've got a friend in me"--Randy Newman

Some stuff is happening with some people I dearly, dearly love back home and I want them to know, again, that I am thinking about them and praying for them as well. I love you all.

In other news, I have the BEST supervisor ever at school. Today I come back from one of my breaks, and she leaves and comes back a minute later with this huge syringe in her hand with a huge needle on top of it. And she goes, "This is for stomach aches. Who has a stomach ache?" It was AWESOME! See, my kids tend to have stomach aches approximately 25 times a day. It was GREAT. I love being evil to small children. Also along the same lines, I've realized my little Jinni

falls down about three or 4 times a day and everytime she does it I just laugh. Is that wrong? I mean, she never gets hurt, she just falls and then gets right back up again. It's SO dang cute I can't even deal with it. He he hee.

Here's one more funny school story, this time about my ESL kid Mark. He's kind of a weird kid, I think he's in love with me, but he's in a pretty high-level class and the kid can't string together a sentance OR read properly, mostly because he's lazy. So we're reading this paragraph in the grammar book, which is usually quite un-stimulating. Today however, Mark read, "I worked out for five hours" as "I worked out for five whores." I pretty much died of laughter then and there. "Five WHORES?" I asked him. And he starts laughing, and reads it again the same way. He didn't really get it, I think, but still. I peed a little bit. He is so damn lazy I can't even take it.

I had PJ for dinner and it was GLORIOUS. I'm so joyful in my SOUL that Papa John's pizza is a mere 20 min. walk away, and everyone knows if you walk there, it's like you never ate the pizza at all. Keyest of key.

British boy (okay, well, man) at work (the one who said I look like Cindy Crawford) is having a party on Friday and I'm half tempted to forget midnight shopping again, get sloshed before dance, dance, then come back and get sloshed again. I'd only have to walk 3 flights and 7 doors down to get home. KEY!

Now off to do something... not at all productive.

Ciao.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That girl is sooo cute! And I'd say having a party with British boy (man) sounds interesting. I dated a guy from England once... I could have sat next to him all day and just listened to him speak! =)

Well, you might not be able to see my journal, but in order to post pictures, I had to create another blog. So you can at least see pictures I post (not very often, though) at http://savvyprchick.blogspot.com/

That is, unless you can tell me how to post photos for free on livejournal (I know you've done it).

-Jen

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home