Monday, October 31, 2005

"Teacher, Halloween finish?"--James

Happy Halloween!

Today was a crazy day at school, but it was insanely cute as well. It was crazy Halloween time all day long, and the kids dressed up, and my little Lucy actually won the costume contest because she looked just like Snow White. Here, see her for yourself:


Seriously, if she was smiling in this picture, you would in fact be dead from her cuteness.

It was an easy day, no teaching really involved, so it was nice for everyone. Here are some other pics of my class, looking CUTE.


My little Gracie, dressed as an... angel? I dunno, some of the kids didn't really do the costume thing too well. Case in point, my James, below, who was a prince with a trident?

And my two little princesses, who told me "Teacher, same same!"

And of course, there's my Willy, as Buzz Lightyear. He couldn't figure out the hat part, he had it on every possible way but the right one today. So cute.

Anywho, that was my Halloween, fun and exciting. Oh! I dressed up as Athena/Helen of Troy/a person from ancient Greece/I'm too lazy to find a real costume. I looked okay, I guess, but I just now realized that I forgot to take a picture of myself. I am dumb.

Anyway, I must get back to watching My So Called Life which I am officially obsessed with. Brian Krakow frigin' LOOOOVES Angela. Teen angst is the BEST that I know of... I have all the episodes on my computer and I'm on 11 right now. Only 8 more left? Oh Lord, I'm getting depressed...

Much love, have a great Halloween.

Ciao.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could pretty much DIE from the cuteness.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home