Saturday, October 29, 2005

"If that was my girlfriend layin' there like that I'd tell everyone to get the #@%! out, I'm gotta shag her!"--Steve

So Friday night Steve (the Brit) had a party at his crib, which just happens to be three floors and seven doors above mine. So I headed there after dance, and it was seriously a good time! I got there just as the pizza arrived (it had rasins on it, but a stuffed crust so I dealt). We just sat around and drank beer and hung out. I got to see A-Yo (yay!!) who said I lost weight (key!) and it was just cool to see people outside of school for a couple hours. Rodney was in rare form, to me at least, but apparently this is his Friday ritual. We all left right around the time Stage 2 "Angry Rodney" set in. He really is a sweet guy when's he's wasted.

During the suaree, someone decided it would be a good idea to start dancing (Rachel) so we had our little dance party to some SWEET Michael Jackson, did some Stupid Human Tricks (I whipped out the good ole tri-pod move from third grade gym which I haven't done in about 10 years...), and then the security guards came and told us to be quiet so we started wrestling. Arm wrestling that is. I was rockin' the joint, beating every girl there, until Sean's Korean girlfriend entered the fray. But in my defense, it was a good fight and my arm was tired. Security came one more time, even though we were being quiet, and the drunk kids started getting a bit beligerant. Pretty funny, though. All in all, it was a good night and I enjoyed myself thoroughly. :)

Today was busy, but in a nice way. I went Christmas shopping in Myeong-dong, and it was semi-successful, so that makes me feel good. No jeans, though, so gap.com via home is gonna have to be my hook-up. Then out to Itaewon for my 3rd Hanji class, where I finished my lamp and made a picture frame. Varnishing in two weeks--I can't go next week ( :( ) because of my Korean class trip ( :) ) and then I get to take them home!! I think after that I'll have to take a couple weeks off, just to have a break, and then head back because there are so many projects I want to make!!

After class it was dinner @ Pancho's w/ Joanna, and a quiet night back home. I'm currently doing laundry (I have zero pairs of socks at this point) and hoping for a spin cycle. Apparently, unless it washes for about two hours, it doesn't spin. NEAT. Luckily, I'm watching My So Called Life (ain't the internet grand?) so I'm entertained while waiting. Why do I still relate to teenage angst that should have been over and done with eight years or so ago?

Anyway... I should head off to dream land soon, considering I started this entry before 10 and it's now after 11. Awesome. And I didn't sleep well at all last night, as per usual lately, for some unknown reason. Blah.

Called my parents and it was nice to hear thier voices again. It'd been too long.

Much love. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home