Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I'm still standin'...

I have much to report on, but, sadly, no time to do so.

Since I last wrote, I've eaten two more Thankgsiving dinners, seen a dinner theater murder mystery, gone to the ballet, been in the newspaper, and graded papers until my eyes nearly bled.

I'm actually doing that now... midterms are next week so I've got projects and in class essays to grade for each of my five classes... that's over 200 papers in one week. Um... NOT awesome.

I'm also trying to finish one baby sweater (hood to go!) and complete another before Monday. This may not (read: WILL not) happen.

I will write more when I actually get more than two seconds to breathe.

Six more days til break... Six more days til break... Six more days til break...

Much love.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home